Complying with the Workplace Reforms (Auto Enrolment) is one more requirement for employers to face. As Financial Advisers, we provide Northern Ireland’s small to medium sized businesses with an end to end solution for Auto Enrolment Pensions.
As an employer, one of the most important concerns will be complying with the regulations in a cost-effective manner. We guide you through this process from start to finish.
We can help you to:
- Comply with the Workplace Pension Regulations
- Deliver a solution that strengthens your relationship with your workforce
- Avoid Fines for non-compliance which can be up to £10,000 per day!
The Auto Enrolment Regulations may have you pulling your hair out but we’re not suggesting you call in the men in white coats just yet. We can guide you through the Company Pension Legislation and guide you right through to complying with your regulatory requirements. We provide Pensions Advice with Simple Solutions that will reduce your workload.
With our Workplace Pension review service you will:
- Learn how Auto Enrolment will affect your company
- Receive simple and actionable information on how to tackle the Pension Rules
- Receive a Detailed Timeline of the actions you need to take
- Be recommended an appropriate Pension Provider for your company
Our main goal is to free up your time so that you can get on with running your business in a profitable manner.
What will our Auto Enrolment Advice provide?
- Jargon Free Information – We prefer simple solutions explained in lay man’s terms
- Detailed Analysis – We will assess any existing pension arrangements to ensure it complies with Auto Enrolment
- Cost Analysis – We will illustrate any additional administration expenses involved
- Confidence – Your company pension requirements will be met by a Professional Financial Adviser
- Local Support – The support of a local business based in Northern Ireland who will travel to your place of business
Contact us today to have a chat with one of our experienced Financial Advisers to help you get to grips with the legislation.
The value of a pension will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.