McGrady Financial Services Ltd was established over 40 years ago to provide Financial Advice throughout Northern Ireland.
We are now seeking to recruit an Assistant Paraplanner to join our expanding team.
Working closely with the Paraplanner you will be dealing with high net worth clients preparing for meetings and ensuring all compliance paperwork is present and correct.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working within financial services operating in paraplanning or sales support roles.
- Relevant qualification in Financial Services would be desirable.
- A good understanding of the different financial solutions available in the market.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and numerical skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent report writing and clear written communication skills.
- Confident using IT and database packages.
Please apply for the above position by submitting a CV demonstrating how you meet the above criteria by email or by post to:
McGrady Financial Services
33 St Patricks Avenue, Downpatrick, BT30 6DW
Please note we reserve the right to enhance the criteria at shortlisting stage.